Issue & Sales Management
At NIBL Capital we offer a full range of Issue and Sales Management services for companies that are planning to raise equity and/or debt capital through an Initial Public Offering (IPO), Right Issue, and other securities. We assist the client companies in making key decisions such as determining the face value, price band, issue size, issue type, and offering time while consistently working to enhance the marketability of the shares offered.
Our underwriting service assists our client companies by providing payment guarantee for the issued securities (both debt and equity) regardless of the price at which the security eventually sells in the market. As an underwriter, NIBL Capital bears the risk and responsibility of selling the allotted securities and provides commitment to purchase the securities in case of under subscription. As an underwriter, we are also committed in ensuring that securities not only sell at a fair price but also maintain a stable and liquid aftermarket for trading.
NIBL Capital registration services include composite portfolio maintenance, registration, verification and direct customer dealing & interaction. Our registration services help keep track of your company’s shareholders/debenture holders/bond holders, providing in-depth, accurate and customized shareholder analysis that help you make strategic decisions regarding investors and target investor communication. As a part of our Registration Services we provide your company with the following benefits,
- Custody of undelivered certificates and dividend warrants
- Maintenance and verification of specimen signatures of shareholders
- Registration of transfer and transmission of shares
- Payment of dividends and bonus share issuance
- Custody service for debenture and regular interest payments
- Providing company information for future ownership
- Share ownership information management system
- Signature Guarantees for ownership and endorser verification