At NIBL Ace Capital we intend to follow a disciplined and process oriented investment approach for mutual fund to help investors achieve their financial goals.
|Fund Name||NIBL Mutual Fund|
|Scheme Name||NIBL Pragati Fund|
|Fund Size||NRs. 750 Million|
|NFO Price per Unit||NRs. 10|
This scheme under NIBL Mutual Fund will invest in a combination of or in all the following instruments as stipulated by Rule 34 of the prevailing Mutual Fund Regulation:
- Securities registered with SEBON
- Securities called for public offering
- Securities listed in the Nepalese Stock Exchange
- Bank Deposits
- Money Market instruments
- Other areas prescribed by SEBON
- Debentures, Treasury Bills and other instruments of money market issued by Government of Nepal or Government Agencies receiving full guarantee or protection of Government of Nepal or NRB
Fund Manager and Depository
NIBL Ace Capital Limited.